1 EAGLETON NOTES: Looks Like It's Lost

.

.

Saturday 2 May 2009

Looks Like It's Lost

It's now 5 days since I stepped off the plane in Stornoway. I cannot believe it. I still haven't sorted myself out since I arrived. However all this is not really a problem. What is a problem is that the airlines between them - Virgin Atlantic and BMI - somewhere between San Francisco and Glasgow lost my precious croquet mallet. After 5 days and no success I am losing confidence that they will find it. Quels dommages.

4 comments:

  1. NO!!!!! Oh, that's got to be so frustrating!
    I'll still hold out hope that it will turn up soon!
    :^)
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-( Sorry to hear that. Shall keep my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry to hear that - can you play croquet on Lewis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it's a nuisance. I was hoping I might get a game when I am on the mainland next week. I'll have to have a new one made and shipped over 'cos I'm hoping to play in the Scottish National Tournament and in some English tournaments too this year. Unfortunately there is no croquet on the Island.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is activated 14 days after the post to minimise unwanted comments and, hopefully, make sure that I see and reply to wanted comments.