1 EAGLETON NOTES: Rock Pigeons

.

.

Monday 14 July 2008

Rock Pigeons

I'm not sure whether I'm becoming obsessed with the Rock Pigeon population explosion or they are, en masse, becoming obsessed with my house and garden. Whichever the 26 which are visible in front of my study window are becoming just too much of a nuisance for their own good. They are not doing my roof much good either and they keep dropping 'things' whatever they may be (they rattle around on the roof in the wind) onto the Study roof. My next step is to use different and non-pigeon friendly (it doesn't have wheat or corn) bird food. I've ordered it. I await the results but my feeling is that very little is likely to discourage these hoovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is activated 14 days after the post to minimise unwanted comments and, hopefully, make sure that I see and reply to wanted comments.