1 EAGLETON NOTES: I Spy

.

.

Thursday 17 July 2008

I Spy

I have posted before on views of the goings on on the Minch through my spotter scope. Most of the ships and boats that ply the waters are fairly mundane even though some are pretty huge like the cruise liner at the end of this posting. I did manage to get a photo of what I take to be a schooner a few days ago.

Having said that the photo which I took with the Olympus might have less detail but it has a lot of atmosphere

and can be enlarged to achieve quite a reasonable degree of detail:

This cruise liner was, however, too far away to be captured by the Olympus in any real detail:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is activated 14 days after the post to minimise unwanted comments and, hopefully, make sure that I see and reply to wanted comments.