1 EAGLETON NOTES: Demise of a Blue Marker

.

.

Wednesday 16 July 2008

Demise of a Blue Marker

Ever since a long time ago my routine with my breakfast is to mark the Radio Times with any TV or radio programmes I might wish to watch or record. Of course I never watch nor record most of them but it's a pleasant exercise. For as long as I can remember I've been using a blue white-board marker for the task. Today it gave up the ghost and has been retired with full honours. As I didn't have another blue one I decided to bring in a new era: the Era of the Green Permanent Marker. I suppose that change is something we just all have to accept.

1 comment:

  1. Not sure I could cope with a change as radical as that!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is activated 14 days after the post to minimise unwanted comments and, hopefully, make sure that I see and reply to wanted comments.