1 EAGLETON NOTES: The Kitchen

.

.

Tuesday 22 July 2008

The Kitchen

Having spring cleaned the kitchen and got rid of quite a lot of its contents I decided that the ceiling had to be painted. The walls would be ok for a while and I certainly wasn't going to re-paper them. Pat wasn't convinced by this and thought that the kitchen would be brighter if the walls were painted too. So one day over the weekend I decided that two coats on the ceiling and two on the walls was the main task of the day. This is the effect which had the added advantage of giving me a wall on which to hang the two batiks which had hung in Andrew's hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is activated 14 days after the post to minimise unwanted comments and, hopefully, make sure that I see and reply to wanted comments.