1 EAGLETON NOTES: We Went To Harris Today

.

.

Monday 22 August 2011

We Went To Harris Today

Unfortunately CJ's reputation for bringing the sun has been tarnished this visit and the weather's not been sunny enough for photos recently for us to make the trip down to Harris.  Until today.  So we were out early and in Tarbert for coffee a few minutes after 10am.  I've little doubt that as CJ took over a thousand photos (so he reckons he'll have a few worth showing) that you'll be able to follow our journey on his Hebridean Blog.  I'll probably do a few posts too but first I thought I'd show you one of our beautiful Harris beaches with Cj doing what he spends a lot of time doing:

Horgabost, Isle of Harris (with a little blob near the water's edge)
The little blob using telephoto - I'm using the telephoto, not the little blob!

4 comments:

  1. Is Mecca that way?
    A wonderful beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder my knees are sore this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like CJ is Rubber Man! I'm not sure I'd dare try that position nowadays or I'd be afraid I might not be able to get back up again without hurting myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Monica. It's not the getting down, it's the getting back up again that's difficult. Afraid I might make a permanent blob at the water's edge.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is activated 14 days after the post to minimise unwanted comments and, hopefully, make sure that I see and reply to wanted comments.