1 EAGLETON NOTES: Thankful Thursday: Jaz

.

.

Thursday 4 August 2011

Thankful Thursday: Jaz

This morning I woke to the thought  that I needn't worry about the world coming to an end today because it is already tomorrow in New Zealand (with apologies to Charles Schulz who was quoted in CJ's post Happy Monday - Now There's A Funny Thing).

Then I read Jaz's post Thankful Thursday: What a year it has been! and I realised what I was thankful for today.

I'm thankful for the fact that Jaz posted today having come through the last year's traumas and lows and highs with the help of the medical profession and her family.

Jaz, may you post for many more years to come.

2 comments:

  1. You are a kind bloke. I replied to Jaz's link. I sincerely meant it to be helpful. I can never tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks GB

    I plan to keep kicking and thrashing about on this planet as long as I am able. I am grateful for your support. Words are incredibly powerful.
    Lots of love from Mark and I

    Thanks Adrian. Like I said in my post. Even the smallest words of an almost stranger lifts the spirit, my spirit :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is activated 14 days after the post to minimise unwanted comments and, hopefully, make sure that I see and reply to wanted comments.