1 EAGLETON NOTES: All's Quiet on the Eagleton Front

.

.

Tuesday 30 August 2011

All's Quiet on the Eagleton Front

At just after midday CJ and Jo left for Ullapool and a leisurely journey taking about 4 or 5 days to get home through the West Highlands and the Lake District.  After a wet morning the rain stopped and a breeze got up and the sun peeked out occasionally so I manage to get the washing all done and dried and some maintenance done outside before dinner.

It's a strange feeling after 6 weeks with CJ and then CJ and Jo here to have no one in the house tonight except me.  A friend will be here tomorrow night and then I have about 10 days to get things done in the house and garden before I leave for Glasgow and France and a wedding in Callander at the end of the month.

Yesterday I managed to sort out all my travel arrangements and also discovered that my flights for NZ had all been altered too.  Hopefully all is now sorted and I can relax.

The upshot of all this is that I've hardly been in Blogland since last Friday.

Hopefully I'll manage to make up for that over the next 10 days!

In the meantime I'll leave you with a wave:


5 comments:

  1. Always takes a while to get used to a quiet house and your own company again...tho for me it doesn't happen often enough! Do love the wave...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd send you a wave back if I had one as lovely. Hope you enjoy your two minutes of solitude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are home and catching up on the activities in Blogland. Cannit let this posting go without saying a HUGE thank you to you for yuour hospitality. The problem is that you play host so well I'm bound to return...

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is activated 14 days after the post to minimise unwanted comments and, hopefully, make sure that I see and reply to wanted comments.