1 EAGLETON NOTES: It's Saturday

.

.

Saturday 13 August 2011

It's Saturday

Already!  I know because my phone buzzed me and reminded me to do something.  But I already have a list on the breakfast bar of things I was supposed to do at the start of the week - like phone a friend to arrange to see them this week just past.  A bit late there then!  As it happens it's been a very very busy week and the weather's been pretty indifferent most of the time and when it wasn't CJ's not been feeling like a day out so a trip to the other side of the Island hasn't been on the cards anyway.  Sorry about that dreadful sentence.  Anyway as I look at the rain this morning I thought I would post a photo of a wee lochan on the top of the cliffs above the Butt of Lewis.  It's where some of the bird photos I shall post later in the day were taken.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous spot!
    As with most of your photos of the sea, I envision myself sitting in a low chair, open book in my lap, just daydreaming/appreciating, & breathing in that fresh ocean air!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just catching up........It is beautiful.........I really will have to come and have a look for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely shot of the sky's layers of color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that is just amazing! It looks like a scene straight out of a Jane Austen film...and there you are, looking at it in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you define 'lochan'? It doesn't look that 'wee' to me - but perhaps that's the sea in the background?

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is activated 14 days after the post to minimise unwanted comments and, hopefully, make sure that I see and reply to wanted comments.