1 EAGLETON NOTES: Mucking About On The River

.

.

Sunday 24 August 2008

Mucking About On The River

The Quay on the River Exe is Exeter's haven for 'soft' water pursuits, café society, craft and similar shops. CJ and I went there last year and this morning we went back with Ian and Helen and generally mooched round for a couple of hours taking in the ambience, some refreshment and, in the case of CJ and I getting material for our blog diaries. I certainly very much enjoyed the morning. The water pursuits ranged from the 'very soft' to pretty serious training in the Royal Marines canoe (which was like a Maori Waka). I photographed some of them:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is activated 14 days after the post to minimise unwanted comments and, hopefully, make sure that I see and reply to wanted comments.