1 EAGLETON NOTES: A Beautiful Island

.

.

Wednesday 13 August 2008

A Beautiful Island

I have always known how beautiful this Island is. However sometimes I need reminding and I thought I'd take this opportunity to show you too a little of my environment at the same time. I ventured further afield yesterday than I have been on the Island since I arrived back in April. However Pat, Dave, Kate and Briagha ventured even further to Reef Sands in Uig, There Pat took some photos which she has been kind enough to let me share with you.

Wild flowers on the machair

"Look at me, I'm going for a swim. Coming in?"

"Keeps them happy when I bring them things."

Beautiful beaches

1 comment:

  1. The other day, I asked what the definition of homesick was... These definitely make me homesick for Lewis.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is activated 14 days after the post to minimise unwanted comments and, hopefully, make sure that I see and reply to wanted comments.