1 EAGLETON NOTES: Sainte Foy La Grande Market

.

.

Thursday 14 October 2010

Sainte Foy La Grande Market

This year David and I went to the market in Sainte Foy several times.  There is something quite magical and natural about French street markets.  This afternoon I was looking for some photos from our visits in September when I remembered that several of my favourite photos of Sainte Foy were taken at the market some years ago.  I'm afraid I've been playing around a bit.    The odd thing is that I was convinced that I had blogged using these photos at the time but I wasn't blogging when I took them.




3 comments:

  1. You're so good at capturing people when they are unawares! Love the girl in the window looking down, not realizing there is someone looking up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first photo is wonderful. And the last one very French, with that man holding the bread... :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is activated 14 days after the post to minimise unwanted comments and, hopefully, make sure that I see and reply to wanted comments.