1 EAGLETON NOTES: Is It Possible?

.

.

Tuesday 26 October 2010

Is It Possible?

I've just been looking through some of the photos I have taken this summer so that I could do a posting summarising some of the things that have happened.  All of a sudden I saw something that made me wonder.  Unfortunately it was only part of a photo and by the time it was enlarged it's a bit blurred just where it matters.  But could it be that a certain Blogger and his two dogs were in West Wemyss  on the Fife coast on the 24 August at 1952 hrs? 


2 comments:

  1. That was my first thought when I saw the photo, but there's no camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No not me, I'm much prettier. Have a good flight.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is activated 14 days after the post to minimise unwanted comments and, hopefully, make sure that I see and reply to wanted comments.