1 EAGLETON NOTES: Short Review

.

.

Thursday 8 September 2011

Short Review

Up at 0554 this morning.  It was easy because I didn't have to be up early today.  Tomorrow I'm off down for a weekend in Glasgow before flying out to France for a couple of weeks.  I'll have to be up before 0500 and I will not like it - until I'm actually up and on my way to the ferry.  Strange things body clocks.

At least I'm largely packed and so today I hope to have a relatively un-rushed day.  I really detest last-minute packing and rush.  Oddly I find going to France, especially at this time of year with its uncertain weather and without my car, far more difficult than packing for going to New Zealand for 6 months.  Why?  Because I don't have to take clothes and so on to NZ just a few odds and ends and, of course, my laptop, camera and so on.  My packing this trip is complicated by the fact that I have a wedding in Callander when I get back from France.

 So this morning I can look at the sky and drink my tea - and blog, of course.

4 comments:

  1. Have a good trip........The photo is a real cracker........you being HDRing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Adrian. I gave it a quick Photomatix treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss that view! Safe travelling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you're off already... Bon voyage, mon ami!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is activated 14 days after the post to minimise unwanted comments and, hopefully, make sure that I see and reply to wanted comments.