1 EAGLETON NOTES: The Good Food Boutique

.

.

Friday 9 September 2011

The Good Food Boutique

We have a delicatessen in Stornoway.  It opened last year and appears to be doing well.  I’m really pleased because it offers an opportunity to get some of the more unusual foods (including cheeses!) that can’t otherwise be obtained without a trip to the mainland although I should add that the Co-op has a huge range of fresh foods which would put some mainland supermarkets to shame.  The real reason I’m posting this though, is that I just love the name!



5 comments:

  1. I like the name and how they present it, both on their little indoor sign and outdoor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks........... After Christchurch and the wee problem in New York it's great to see ludicrous. Keep posting for your ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a delightful place in which to shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As long as they live up to the name, it's a good one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the Stornoway delicatessen finds a way to survive even though you spend half the year elsewhere! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is activated 14 days after the post to minimise unwanted comments and, hopefully, make sure that I see and reply to wanted comments.