1 EAGLETON NOTES: Hotel B & B

.

.

Tuesday 9 September 2008

Hotel B & B

I thought that I'd just take this opportunity to show you where I'm staying tonight.  Hotel B&B is one of the many chains that adorn French autoroutes and large town outskirts (and inskirts sometimes too).  They are reasonably priced and simple and clean and, in the case of B&B, offer free wifi access.  Hence this blog posting.

I'm just about to go and eat at the Courtepaille (literally short straw but really thatch - not that this one is).  This is the restaurant that used to be an Italian restaurant and one I've eaten in on my first night in France on many occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is activated 14 days after the post to minimise unwanted comments and, hopefully, make sure that I see and reply to wanted comments.