1 EAGLETON NOTES: Thankful Thursday (on Friday)

.

.

Friday 30 September 2011

Thankful Thursday (on Friday)

I went to a wedding yesterday.  The wedding of a special person.  OK, I know that everyone is special in one way or another but for today I'm going to concentrate on why Marsha is special.  I've known Marsha for quite a long time.  Before she became the beautiful young lady she is now.  When she was a beautiful pre-teen/teen.  For the record I don't use the word beautiful simply or only as a physical attribute but to include beauty of spirit and personality.    Marsha has stayed with me in New Zealand and has been one of the most delightful of visitors.  She even played croquet!  Big plus!

So today I am thankful for the new life that Marsha and Moe are making for themselves.  May it be a long and happy marriage.  If the rest of their lives is half as good as the wedding was then it should be a pretty good life!  


The deed is done
Dad ponders over his speech
Overkill!

3 comments:

  1. The first image is world class. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Adrian. I really appreciate such a comment from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first photo I would easily have taken for a professional portrait. What did you do - take her out in the Scottish fog?? (We've been having weather like that here this week...)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is activated 14 days after the post to minimise unwanted comments and, hopefully, make sure that I see and reply to wanted comments.