1 EAGLETON NOTES: Be Happy

.

.

Wednesday 12 May 2010

Be Happy

I have been reading some Blogs.  Most today have been happy blogs or good news blogs.  After my last post I thought that this one on Katherine’s The Last Visible Dog entitled Just Breathe was soothing food for my soul.  If you go to Kathleen’s post and the link to her previous one on the making of this you will be rewarded with a smiling heart.  In the meantime I have taken the liberty of downloading this for you to share:
<a href="http://zefrank.bandcamp.com/track/chillout">chillout by zefrank</a>
How cool is that?  How happy is that?  So things aren’t so good?  Just take a deep breath.

4 comments:

  1. Aw, nice to see this song moving around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I *really* like that you have Scottified my name, GB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katherine. I am so sorry. I am mortified. I could have understood if I had used Catriona or even Catherine or even Katrine (my Grandmother's middle name) because they are variants and I use them every day but not Kathleen (common here as the anglicised form of the Gaelic Caitlyn). I don't even have any friends called Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh please don't worry! I quite liked it, actually.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is activated 14 days after the post to minimise unwanted comments and, hopefully, make sure that I see and reply to wanted comments.