1 EAGLETON NOTES: Thanks Adrian: Rainbows

.

.

Saturday 6 October 2012

Thanks Adrian: Rainbows

I commented on the last post that the sky was filled with rainbows which we could see from end to end but which were just too huge to capture even on full wide-angle.  Adrian suggested how I could overcome the problem in his comment.  Here's my first attempt:


Thanks Adrian!

Since I wrote this post Adrian has had a go at the image with some contrast and saturation boost and the removal of the top of part of my garden plant house with the following result:


9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's amazing what some help and encouragement does Virginia.

      Delete
  2. Wow! Very impressive. You're a good teacher, Adrian. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever bugger, that Adrian. But he had pretty good material to work with. (I'll wait for your garden plant house to pop up in one of his post's.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adrian, that was nice of you to help with your expertise....lovely photo.
    In Sesame Street, we learn of "COOPERATION" and it worked well here.
    "Every dark cloud has a silver lining" immediately springs to mind when I view the photo now...it would make a nice print for hanging....good job.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is activated 14 days after the post to minimise unwanted comments and, hopefully, make sure that I see and reply to wanted comments.