1 EAGLETON NOTES: Morris Thompson Edwards

.

.

Tuesday 13 October 2009

Morris Thompson Edwards

Morris Thompson Edwards - CJ's and my Dad - died on this day in 2001.  He would have been 102 this year.  Last year on this day CJ posted a number of photos from Dad's youth. I thought I would post some today from a little later in his life.  The first one is of  Dad with me taken when I was, at a guess, three or four (I'm not too good with ages).  The rest were taken by me in the Sixties. Dad was rarely without his pipe (or  his camera).  The third photo includes CJ. 



 
 

 

4 comments:

  1. What handsome photos! A very distinguished looking man. Obviously, you two have so wonderful memories of your life back then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...I think that the second one of him carries the look of a movie star.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's nice. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. debonair was the word that came to mind...

    handsome guy!
    :)

    And you are right...I shouldn't hate things...so I changed the wording.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is activated 14 days after the post to minimise unwanted comments and, hopefully, make sure that I see and reply to wanted comments.