1 EAGLETON NOTES: The First Leg

.

.

Friday 4 November 2011

The First Leg

That’s the first leg completed.  Anna deposited me at Glasgow Airport and after a trouble-free passage through the airport the plane arrived in Heathrow (hereinafter referred to as LHR, sorry, I love the word ‘hereinafter’.) 15 minutes early.  It then took me almost as long to make my way from British Airways’ Terminal 5 to Terminal 1 from whence my flight leaves for Hong Kong and Auckland at 2105 tonight.  So I have nearly 5 hours in which to experience the pleasures of Terminal 1.  It’s a while since I have been in this terminal but I remembered my way around and am ensconced by a computer and phone charging point.  This will keep me topped up for a while.

Hopefully I’ll be able to keep you updated.

1 comment:

  1. Bon Voyage and I look forward to reading your future tales.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is activated 14 days after the post to minimise unwanted comments and, hopefully, make sure that I see and reply to wanted comments.