1 EAGLETON NOTES: The Road To Stornoway

.

.

Sunday, 18 October 2009

The Road To Stornoway

The peninsula on which I live has a low ridge down the middle.  I live on the East side of the peninsula.  The main road into the town of Stornoway is on the west side of the ridge.  So my journey into Stornoway involves a trip of a mile or more across the moor and the ridge.  This week I took the opportunity to try out Sony with a panorama of the view I see every time I make the journey.  Well every time the weather is sunny!


5 comments:

  1. Awesome panorama! What a stunning view!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Can see you are loving playing with that new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really beautiful panorama. I think I can also imagine some advantages of going to NZ during the winter though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful. I've always wanted to catch that view but never been able to.

    ReplyDelete