Wednesday, 11 March 2015
As anyone who reads this blog knows I have broadband problems. In fact most of Lewis has broadband problems. So after all the hassle and attempts a few weeks ago I achieved a fabulously fast 2.00Mbps - for two days. I then had a week of 1.3 Mbps. Then I had a week of virtually unusable broadband. I took the decision and I ordered satellite broadband.
It was installed yesterday. 19Mbps download and 6 Mbps upload. The ping is rubbish but what can one expect when the signal travels all the way to a satellite and back. Pretty darn clever in my book.
At least I should now have a reliable connection to the world outside.
Today my BT broadband has been 2Mbps.