1 EAGLETON NOTES: Follow up to Following Blogs

.

.

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Follow up to Following Blogs

Nephew-in-Law-Who-Knows-About-These-Things happened to read my last post and pointed me in the direction of a post entitled Followers, What Followers that he had written on his blog Code From an English Coffee Drinker.  I'm afraid that the blog is generally too cerebral for me to follow.  It dealt with the occasional disappearance of the followers gadget.  Exactly the problem that seemed to be occurring on my blog.

So I have now followed the instructions in Mark's post and amended the HTML on my blog's template.  The button should now appear consistently.  Here's hoping.

Hopefully, too, Jenny, you will now be able to follow my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is activated 14 days after the post to minimise unwanted comments and, hopefully, make sure that I see and reply to wanted comments.