1 EAGLETON NOTES: Short Review

.

.

Thursday, 8 September 2011

Short Review

Up at 0554 this morning.  It was easy because I didn't have to be up early today.  Tomorrow I'm off down for a weekend in Glasgow before flying out to France for a couple of weeks.  I'll have to be up before 0500 and I will not like it - until I'm actually up and on my way to the ferry.  Strange things body clocks.

At least I'm largely packed and so today I hope to have a relatively un-rushed day.  I really detest last-minute packing and rush.  Oddly I find going to France, especially at this time of year with its uncertain weather and without my car, far more difficult than packing for going to New Zealand for 6 months.  Why?  Because I don't have to take clothes and so on to NZ just a few odds and ends and, of course, my laptop, camera and so on.  My packing this trip is complicated by the fact that I have a wedding in Callander when I get back from France.

 So this morning I can look at the sky and drink my tea - and blog, of course.

4 comments:

  1. Have a good trip........The photo is a real cracker........you being HDRing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Adrian. I gave it a quick Photomatix treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss that view! Safe travelling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you're off already... Bon voyage, mon ami!

    ReplyDelete