1 EAGLETON NOTES: Spring in Glasgow

.

.

Sunday 2 May 2010

Spring in Glasgow

I returned to Scotland to a cold, wet, windy Spring having left 26 deg and a warm, sunny Autumn in Hawkes Bay.  What was I thinking of?  On the way to Glasgow Airport from Gaz’s on Saturday (yes, it was over a week ago!) we stopped at House for an Art Lover in Bellahouston Park for morning coffee. 

DSC08407

The morning was cool but sunny and although there were plenty of spring flowers it was apparent that summer was a long way off.

DSC08416

DSC08434

DSC08444

DSC08446

DSC08448-1

4 comments:

  1. I love that window!! And all of these are so beautiful, Graham :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd have to feel spring was here (there?)! What a beautiful place to visit. I'd be happy to put on about 10 layers of cloths for something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can imagine you got a bit of a cold shock from the sudden change of climate; but surely it has its advantages too, coming back just in time to see the first colours of a new, fresh spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... And I should add, these are really gorgeous pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is activated 14 days after the post to minimise unwanted comments and, hopefully, make sure that I see and reply to wanted comments.