1 EAGLETON NOTES: Success With BT

.

.

Monday 3 May 2010

Success With BT

Well I can hardly believe it.  I emailed BT this morning using their standard contact form. This afternoon my cellphone rang but I managed to lose the call when taking the phone out of my pocket.  Immediately my landline rang.  It was a very friendly Digital Care Advisor called Sharath Kumar from BT.  He had, he assured me, rectified the difficulty I had experienced and I would have the requested service within 24 hours.  In fact it had been put on my account when I checked a couple of hours later.  I have to confess considerable surprise and pleasure at their speedy response and action.  It would, however, have been much better if they hadn’t caused the problem in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is activated 14 days after the post to minimise unwanted comments and, hopefully, make sure that I see and reply to wanted comments.