1 EAGLETON NOTES: Cab Sav With My Brother

.

.

Tuesday 19 May 2009

Cab Sav With My Brother

Yesterday I arrived in Exeter at the house of Niece Who Loves Nature and Partner Who Loves Otters and who is in the US at the moment. During the evening CJ presented me with part of my Christmas present slightly delayed by my absence. I was very amused. The title said so much of the spirit between us (although my Brother, unlike me, does not partake of alcoholic beverages). But in addition to the relevance of that companionship it was a book of New Zealand short stories.

2 comments:

  1. Perfect!
    By first glance I looked at it and thought that maybe it was something custom-made for you, two.
    :^)
    Perhaps it is, after all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first saw the title of the blog post, I didn't even realize it was a book, not a summary of your day... It just seemed so natural!

    A very aptly chosen book, I'd say. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is activated 14 days after the post to minimise unwanted comments and, hopefully, make sure that I see and reply to wanted comments.